Last updated: 14.04.2021
MAKE NTNU is committed to ensuring that you have trust in how we process your personal information. In this privacy statement, we therefore explain why we collect information about you, how we use this information, and how we take your privacy into consideration.
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. This can be, for example, names and contact information.
Use of personal data must comply with the Norwegian Personal Data Act. We - as the organisation responsible for processing - will ensure that we use your personal information in accordance with the law.
2 Which personal information we have about you
Depending on which information you provide us, how you use our services, and which permissions you give us, we have the following information about you:
- Information about you:
Which information we store is based on what you provide us with, and your association with the organization MAKE.
- Profile picture (optional)
- Student card number (if you have taken the 3D printing course)
- Email address, phone number, committee (if you are a member of MAKE)
- Information from our partners:
We have an agreement with Feide, which you will be asked to accept the first time you log in. You can access your page on Dataporten at any time and withdraw your consent.
The information and accesses we receive from Feide are:
- Feide username
- Student email
- User ID
- Access to searching for people by name (peopleseach; see the documentation)
- Booking history:
Which events you have been to and which machines you have booked.
3 What we use personal information for
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creating a user account: We use the information if you create a user account, eg. to give you access with usernames and passwords, sign up for events and book machines.
- Complete ticket orders: We use the information to complete your registrations for events.
- Provide access to the printer room: We use your student card number to give you access to the printer room after taking the 3D printing course.
4 Who we share personal information with
We do not share your personal information with anyone.
5 How long we store personal information
We store information about you only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained, or if we are required by law to store the information. The information will be deleted or anonymized when it is no longer necessary for its purpose. Below is an overview of how long we store your information:
- Information about you: If you have a user account with us, we will delete the information when you cancel the account.
- Information from our partners: We store any information from our partners as long as you have an active user account with us or as long as you consent. If you cancel your user account, we will delete the information.
- Booking history: We store the booking history as long as you have an account with us.
6 Your rights
You have the right to ask us to:
- Provide you with additional information on how we process your personal information.
- Provide you with a copy of your personal information.
- Update your personal information.
- Delete information that we no longer have grounds to store.
- Restrict or stop the processing of your information.
- Oppose automatic individual decisions, including profiling.
- Provide you with information that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or - where technically feasible - ask us to transfer these to another company.
- Withdraw any consent you have given us.
If you believe that we process personal data in violation of the Norwegian Personal Data Act, you have the right to appeal to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. If you decide to do this, we would appreciate if you contact us first so that we can answer your questions or resolve any misunderstandings.
8 Changes to our privacy statement
We may update our privacy statement from time to time. You will be notified of significant changes. You will always find the latest version of the privacy statement on our website.
9 Contact information
If you would like to contact us, please use the following information: